Why go with home care?
Looking for assistance around the house? At AVCC, our goal is to make sure that you never have to go it alone. We partner up with several high-quality home care service providers around the country to make sure that our veterans are in the best position possible to live healthy, comfortable lives. But what is home care, and how can it help you and your family long-term? We’ve outlined some of the key benefits below, including what sort of services are included with home care and how they can make your life that much easier.
What are the benefits?
- They’re there for you when you need it the most. Sometimes having a fresh set of eyes can make a world of a difference. When those eyes belong to a certified expert that specializes in delivering exceptional care? All the more reason to reach out to AVCC today. From ambulatory assistance to other day-to-day activities, home care can be a huge boon for your comfort level.
- Activities of daily living. Sometimes it can be incredibly difficult to complete everyday tasks. Whether you’re unable to make a home cooked meal or finish a load of laundry, it’s frustrating when you’re limited by what you’re physically capable of. With home care services, you’ll receive assistance for:
- Skilled nursing care. With licensed and certified nurses available to answer questions, deliver assistance, and guide you toward the right medical equipment, you’ll be in a better position than ever to receive that care that you deserve.
- Medication management. If you or your loved one are having trouble finding the proper dosage or remembering to take your medication, it’s time to get the help you need. Home care professionals can help you keep a simple routine, making sure that you always receive the medication you need.
- Diet and nutritional support. For senior home care services, finding the right nutritional support is critical. Aging, bed rest, illness, and injury can all contribute to the loss of lean body mass, and nutritional counseling and home-cooked meals are a great way to protect your loved ones against poor nutrition.
- Caring companionship. Aging adults stand to benefit from meaningful, consistent interaction. Home care services can be a great resource for companionship.
- Light household chores. Cleaning up around the house can be next to impossible without the right assistance if you’re not in good health. Whether it’s simple dishwashing or more comprehensive cleaning services, AVCC can set you up with a great home care provider.
- Improve health outcomes. The more care you receive, the more likely you are to be in good health. Don’t neglect the most important thing in life—your body! Without it, you can’t accomplish much.
- Hyper-focused, high-quality assistance. If you’re looking for meaningful support that puts you in a better situation going forward, home care is a great alternative to conventional healthcare.
- It’s cost-effective. At AVCC, our job is to find the right benefits that actually help veterans, not just choose a random service that may not make sense for their long-term health.