Home care is more attainable than ever.
Starting the process isn’t as hard as it seems with AVCC.
Every year, Veterans lose out on significant benefits because:
- They don’t understand what benefits they’re entitled to receive.
- They don’t understand the best way to go about receiving them.
It can feel overwhelming when you know what you need, but have no idea what measures to take to get the proper care; that’s where American Veterans Care Connection comes in. Our home care service providers operate with your unique lifestyle in mind—it’s our job to make it clear what paperwork to fill out, what information you need to provide, and what services are available for your specific situation.
Now that I know where to go, how do I start the process?
Home health care services are far more attainable than the VA would have you believe. We know how important getting that extra support is for living a long, happy, healthy life—that’s why we make it easier to get the maximum benefit amount for Veterans and their family members. Our process makes it simple to get the care you or your loved one need. We’ve divided our process into simple, clear steps so you know exactly what you need to be able to receive the benefits you’re entitled to.
- Contact AVCC for a screening. We make sure you meet the requirements set forth by the VA, and that you’re in the best position possible to receive benefits. We’ll identify what services you should be applying for, not just the ones that are the most immediately available.
- Prepare and apply. If there’s a mountain of complicated paperwork between you and the care you need, it’s easy to neglect filling everything out promptly. AVCC sets you up with the perfect home care service for your needs and highlights what you need to fill out.
- Navigate and monitor the process. We know how difficult it can be to ask for help. With AVCC, we offer simple, hands-on guidance that clears the path for you to find the quality of care you and your family members need. We’ll keep you up to date on deadlines, your application progress, and other helpful information worth organizing and tracking.
- Arrange for care. The most important part of the entire process is making sure you receive quality home care services. If you’re already associated with a home care agency, we’ll make sure you remain with the same company. Otherwise, we’ll make sure AVCC sets you up with a quality provider in your area for convenient, reliable care to help with the activities of daily living.
It’s easier than ever to find quality home care services.
Reach out to AVCC today and jump start your process.
Don’t Lose Out on the Benefits You Deserve.
Finding quality home care is more than just going to the VA and hoping for the best. So many Veterans don’t know what benefits they’re entitled to, or even how to go about securing them. At AVCC, we want to make this process more inviting and less daunting—think of it like obtaining assistance filing a tax return. You let us know what you’re looking for, and we’ll take it from there. Don’t lose out on the benefits you’ve earned. Reach out to AVCC today and find out how we’ve made it easier than ever to align Veterans with home health services that work for their needs, budget, and living situations. You’ve given so much to our country; isn’t it time you got something back?